ABCA's Educational Committee is hosting a Training Seminar for Directors and Managers of Offshore and Domestic Banks.
The training session will take place on 26th October, 2011 in the ABI Bank conference room from 8:45am to 12:30pm, including a coffee break.
The Programme and Topics are:
8:45 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. - Opening Remarks by Lt. Col. Croft.
9:00 a.m. - 10:15 a.m. - Derek Benjamin (Topics indicated below)
1. Senior Management - Designers and Implementers of AML/CFT
2. Liability of Senior Management & Board of Directors
3. Senior Management / Compliance Officer Relations
4. Compliance vs Marketing
10:15 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. - COFFEE / TEA BREAK
10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. - Compliance Solutions Consultants (Topics indicated below)
1. What’s New in AML/CTF 2011?
2. AML Sanctions in the region and internationally (to include: offenses & penalties)
3. Board of Directors Role & Responsibilities in AML/CTF
4. Senior Management Role & Responsibilities in AML/CTF
5. Bank’s AML/CTF Governance
6. Board of Directors vs. Senior Management
Presenters are: the ONDCP and Compliance Solutions Consulants.
The cost is EC$125 for Members and EC$175 for non-Members.
Please download the Registration Form below, fill it out and return to ABCA, in care of Global Bank of Commerce, Old Parham Road, by Monday, 25th October, 2011.
We look forward to seeing you there!